Valuations Analyst, Middle Office, Banking, London - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Are you analytical with high attention to detail with a background in Operations? Then this role is the one for you.
We're looking for an individual with high attention to detail to join a self-motivated Middle Office function within Market and Liquidity Risk. You'll be responsible for reviewing market activity, news feeds and identifying bad rates and irregular quotes.
This dynamic bank is going through great organic growth, with 400 + people joining in the last 3 years. Great communications, a high level of accuracy and numerical skills are an essential for this role.
- Market data reviewing and activity through news platforms (Bloomberg and Reuters).
- Discrepancy Liaising with Front Office.
- A high level of accuracy when updating and maintaining systems.
- Identifying bad rates and irregular quotes and escalate findings.
- Banking experience is essential.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite to include; Excel, Word etc.
- Knowledge of financial products such as FX and Derivatives.
- Knowledge of 3rd party systems such as Murex, desirable.
APPLY TODAY: This is an exciting opportunity for an individual from a Banking background to join a team going through an extensive period of growth. A great way of expanding your knowledge of Valuations with an opportunity to gain Middle Office exposure.