Vice President - Financial Crime Systems Testing Lead - London, United Kingdom,
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- You would also be responsible for managing a focused team carrying out the day-to-day testing on the ground, covering both the IT & systems side of financial crime. As a result you will be working closely with the EMEA Head of Testing, the Global Head of Testing and other Global Heads on a daily basis.
- Strong technical understanding of anti-money laundering, anti-bribery & corruption and sanctions systems, ideally within an investment banking environment
- Demonstrable experience working with technology functions within financial crime, ideally screening & monitoring
- Practical experience establishing testing frameworks, ideally across the EMEA region
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders based in different regions and co-ordinate effectively to build a world class testing function
- Proven background managing and successfully developing junior members of staff.