Vice President - Hedge Fund Credit - London, United Kingdom,
The main purpose of the position is to provide Counterparty Risk Management for hedge fund clients of the banking group.
Duties will include:
- Global hedge fund risk management (OTC and Listed Derivatives).
- Forming, defending, and enfocing risk judgements, to Senior Management.
- Due diligence; analysis of investment and operational risks; background checks; written risk reviews.
- Continous monitoring of counterparty risks in line with the risk appetite of the bank.
- Credit approvals.
- Ad hoc transformational project work.
Candidates will have:
- Hedge fund credit risk or investment risk experience.
- Knowledge of the risks associated with OTC products and listed derivatives.
- Excel and VBA skills.
- Client facing skills (for meeting hedge fund employees).
- Excellent English language abilities, preferably, supported by a command of other languages.
Please send your CV to .
Vennbridge is an employment firm in relation to this positing. For further information, see .