Vice President - Senior Credit Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
One of the world's leading financial groups.
- Lead complex client credit due diligence following key risk events or for on-boarding of new clients.
- Quickly assess key credit issues, raise salient points to the correct stakeholders and to assess the risk- reward trade off.
- Ability to multi-task and manage ever changing and often conflicting priorities; Ability to work with a high level of motivation and initiative;
- Work diligently to develop technical skills and industry knowledge related to the role. Work towards becoming an expert in a sector and/or geography.
- Ensure accurate and timely compliance with internal rules and reporting procedures.
- Undertake specific country and industrial sector research and other project work as appropriate.
- As directed support the development of junior staff members assigned to the team.
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical skills