Vice President, Global Real Estate - London, United Kingdom,
The employer is a leading global insurance organization.
- Lead role in sourcing, structuring, negotiating and closing complex real estate equity investments/dispositions and joint venture platforms.
- Lead role in securing, arranging approval and documenting third party financing/refinancing.
- Produce and make recommendations to Investment Committee on strategies for individual transactions, markets or sectors.
- Ensure Team maintains appropriate records and complies with the policy.
- Manage and mentor Team members and complete HR reviews on a timely basis while providing constructive feedback.
- Work with Asset Management and Finance Teams as appropriate.
- Assist with regular reporting to senior management or investors.
- Attend investor meetings and assist with various marketing initiates.
- Extensive relevant work experience
- Relevant institutional real estate contacts and experience in office and industrial, retail product types in various UK and European markets.
- Accomplished in originating investment opportunities, completing analysis, negotiating and documenting transactions from origination to completion in an autonomous and accountable fashion.
- Excellent negotiation skills and broad knowledge of structures, lease terms, loan documents, acquisitions and partnership agreements, and related property documents.
- Ability to interface with legal, architectural, banking, corporate, and development professionals on a high level.
- A mature and team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, presentation and IT skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of third-party service providers such as asset managers, property managers, leasing agents appraisers, lenders etc.
- Strong project management and team skills.
- Thorough understanding of real estate investment structures and financing arrangements.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines with commercial, solution-based approach.
- Articulate, effective communication skills within the organisation (locally and globally) and with external parties.
- MBA or advanced degree in finance and/or property, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in one or more European languages a distinct advantage but not a requirement.
- Must be willing to travel.