Vice President, Strategic Initiatives - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading provider of financial services.
- Develop board-level growth strategies, leveraging market insight and analysis
- Define structure and execute strategic initiatives through the development of work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations
- Support the development of innovative solution strategies to a diverse range of complex market/industry challenges
- Help develop formal recommendations for presentation to senior leadership teams (e.g. CEO, Management Committee and Board).
- Design and execute analytics for evaluating business issues
- The role will require some international travel (20%)
- Multiple years of experience at a top-tier strategy consultancy.
- Experience in payments, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence markets an asset
- Excellent business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically in oral and written forms
- Aptitude in facilitating dialogue, challenging and guiding thinking in influencing senior executives
- Experience managing complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results / impact under tight timelines.
- Demonstrated multi-disciplinary knowledge, e.g., marketing, operations, and emerging technologies
- Relationship building skills across all levels to foster credibility and trust.
- Must have a demonstrated style that includes a high sense of urgency, ability to think analytically and precisely, and the ability to take thoughtful risks with imperfect knowledge.
- Strong collaborative skills with ability to be effective outside the business unit and without need for reporting relationships.
- MBA preferred.