Vice President Consultant, Investment Management - London, United Kingdom,
The employer is the leading global provider of data, analytics and insights to the ﬁnancial services industry.
- Develop the company's research and consulting practice by following and anticipating the evolving needs of our client base.
- Further increase revenues with leading investment managers through cross selling of products to existing clients.
- Win new business products to, including generating proposals and pitching to prospects.
- Partner with the team to drive forward the Investment Management thought leadership initiatives.
- Participate in conferences and the companys PR activities to further penetrate our recognition with leading asset managers.
- Support the Investment Management sector in the design and development of its core data products to ensure continuous evolution and alignment
with client needs.
- BA/BS degree, MBA, and CFA designation (or significant progress toward completion of the designation) preferred with exceptional academic achievement.
- 7 to 10 years of experience consulting to the investment management industry and/or working for a leading asset management organization.
- Ability to leverage existing relationships with senior executives at leading asset management organizations in the UK and continental Europe.
- Fluency in one or more language (beyond English), preferably German or French.
- Track record of success in developing client relationships and generating revenue working with key senior decision makers at large institutions.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Proven ability to conceive new business ideas and implement them successfully in a financially profitable way.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a relationship team.
- Significant travel required; flexibility to travel up to 65% and able to work with clients in other locations and countries.