Vice President Private Real Estate Europe - London, United Kingdom,
The employer is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors.
- Source direct real estate investment opportunities in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
- Manage quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective investments.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation
- Develop and review valuation models, lead the preparation of investment memoranda for, and present opportunities in Investment Committee meetings.
- Manage relationships with key investment stakeholders, counterparties and partners.
- Contribute to client related activities (pitches, update meetings, etc.).
- Lead and mentor deal team of junior professionals in the investment process.
- Manage various tasks related to product reporting, asset management, market research, internal requests and marketing efforts.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the private real estate market with a leading player. Principal investment execution experience is highly important.
- Successful and proven deal track record.
- Existing network in the advisory, banking, intermediary community and owners/operators within real estate.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing deal teams.
- Top academic credentials (Masters/MBA), with a coursework emphasis on business administration, accounting, finance and/or economics.
- At least one additional language: German, Spanish, French or Nordic language preferred.