Wealth & Investment Client Services Associate - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is a professional and well-established wealth management company, with an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to ongoing success, this company is looking to develop their operational teams further and they currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Wealth & Investment Client Services Associate to join their team on a permanent basis.
Due to the varied and fast paced nature of this role, the successful candidate will must have proven experience from the financial services industry, ideally with experience in relationship management and confident communication skills.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, my client can offer study support towards industry relevant qualifications and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Key responsibilities for the Wealth & Investment Client Services Associate
- Responsible for liaising with clients, providing support for any wealth management queries
- Regular contact with Investment Advisors and Wealth Managers
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of financial products including SIPPs and ISAs
- Diary and activity management on behalf of Investment Advisors
- Use of bespoke systems to manage high volumes of financial data
- Preparing and delivery pension transfer and management reports
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the financial services industry, ideally with client relationship management
- Strong understanding of financial products
- You will ideally have completed or be studying towards the Diploma in Financial Planning
- Professional and confident communication skills when liaising with clients and investment professionals
- Ability to demonstrate skills in Microsoft Excel in the workplace, with strong skills in numeracy and accurate data entry
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial / investment services candidate to join a well-established financial services firm as a Wealth & Investment Client Services Associate. In return for your expertise and commitment, my client can offer a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and many more!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Wealth & Investment Client Services Associate position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.