Wealth & Investment Operations Manager - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
A fantastic management opportunity has become available with a leading investment services firm for a Wealth & Investment Operations Manager . Based in a prestigious city centre location, this forward thinking company are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their busy and fast paced Corporate Actions team.
Reporting into Senior Management, the Wealth & Investment Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Corporate Actions division who are responsible for performing mandatory and voluntary corporate action-related custody and accounting processing requirements such as dividend payments.
As this is a senior level appointment, my client requires a candidate with extensive managerial experience from the investment management industry. Candidates with a background in any areas of investment operations at a senior level will be considered.
Key responsibilities for the Wealth & Investment Operations Manager:
- Day to day management of the Corporate Actions tea
- Training, supporting and recruiting staff members
- Ensuring all processes are completed within set timescales whilst adhering to FCA regulations
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing processes and procedures
- Complete regular performance reviews with staff and oversee personal development plans
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the investment management industry at a senior level
- Experience working with Corporate Actions / Dividends is essential
- Proven people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a team
- Confident using Microsoft packages and other I.T systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a global firm who can offer a modern working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including pension, private healthcare, study support and bonuses. So if you have all of the above requirements for the Wealth & Investment Operations Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.