Wealth Management - Telephony Agent - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you have telephony experience in a regulated environment?
We currently have an urgent need to recruit Telephony Agents to be based in Edinburgh (Scotland) and Orpington (Kent) offices. This is for a 5 month fixed term contract (with a possibility to extend or become permanent). Your role will be to educate pension scheme members on important choices regarding pension scheme options and identifying & introducing the need for financial advice where appropriate. You will be measured against, quality, risk and productivity-led service level agreements (SLAs).
Full training will be provided. Your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Flex style and level of communication to suit the caller's requirements.
- Understand the needs and expectations of customers and manage these expectations in accordance with SLA's.
- Provide guidance on pension illustrations and establish whether customers are in an informed position to allow them to make a decision
- Handle initial telephone calls from members and effectively engage them with our services.
- Conduct telephone meetings with members and discuss recommendations.
- Identify members who would benefit from taking financial advice and making the appropriate referrals to make this happen.
- Can identify and address areas where customer's understanding is lacking or incomplete
- Will use different communication styles to adapt to customer requirements
- Can convey sometimes complex concepts and terminology in an effective way that increases understanding
- Can at all times stay on the right side of compliance boundaries - delivering the service in a non-advised capacity
- Can Identify and flag technical questions and out of scope questions, escalating them where appropriate
- Read and understand customer pension related illustrations
- Explain relevant fees and charges
- Can effectively position the benefit of engaging in the service we are offering
- Can use active listing to identify areas where information is not landing effectively and re-frame explanations to address these.
- Carry out the above in accordance with FCA procedures.
- Champion our Client's values
To be considered for the role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Customer service skills and experience required. In addition to working within a contact centre, we will consider candidates from all backgrounds and industries
- Able to pick up new skills and be a quick-learner
- Effective communication skills