Wealth Management Administrator - Entry Level - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are recruiting for an Entry Level Business Administrator within successful large Wealth Management company on a full-time permanent basis.
The individual shall be working in a very busy and successful Wealth Management office, as part of a team of three on the Business Support Team.
Overall Role Purpose:
As part of a team, manage process to completion business submissions on behalf of the company including post-sale documentation, and support with all internally required administration and general office support which requires someone with the ability to muck in and sometimes get their hands dirty.
This role is a Junior / Entry level role and whilst open to all, would be equally suited to a A-Level school leaver or equivalent with some business administration experience, and a keen interest in breaking into the world of Wealth Management.
- Submit business ensuring that business submissions achieve full FCA regulatory systems compliance
- Ensure all business submission documentation is appropriately filed and / or archived
- Ensure that client files are accurately maintained and updated in line with GDPR requirements
- Expedite client financial plan details from third party providers to receipt from the company
- Assist with chasing other outstanding documentation, internally or from third parties
- Preparation of pre-client meeting sign-up packs
- Ensure sufficient stocks of up to date copies of SJP marketing material and stationery
- Collection and distribution of post
- Provide the company leadership team with administrative and general office support as required i.e. for internal office moves requiring lifting and carrying, setting up computer systems etc.
- Good GCSE / A' Level results or equivalent
- Minimum two-years experience within a Business Administration role or equivalent
- Experience of working in financial services highly desirable
- IT related qualifications highly desirable, as the role assists with computer hardware support / office moves etc.
- Used to delivering in a fast-paced environment, with a positive problem solving mentality
- Outstanding organisational / administration skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Excellent IT (MS office) and data entry skills
- Ability to work effectively; independently and in teams
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst handling multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent attention to detail / accuracy
- Strong desire to achieve results
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Demonstrating a problem-solving mentality
- Full time, employed role.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Moorgate, London
- Salary: £18-20K per annum
- Holiday entitlement: 20 days for the first year, increasing to 25 days thereafter
- Training in role provided
- Long term career opportunities within Wealth Management
For further information, or to apply for this great opportunity please apply online