Wealth Management Administrator - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Salary: £22-28k (depending on experience) + company bonus scheme
Holiday: 22 days plus a Christmas shut down between Christmas and New Year
We are looking for an administrator to join our busy team in the City of London (Monument). We're a well established independent financial advisory practice.
A positive attitude and wishing to do the right thing by our clients are the key characteristics that we will look for. We have a history of promoting people within this team and so there are opportunities to progress for hard-working individuals willing to learn.
As an administrator on our wealth management team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing applications accurately and ensuring these are followed through to completion
- Ensuring information is recorded correctly on to our system
- Processing post, scanning onto the shared drive and allocated to the appropriate person
- Proactively ensuring that electronic files are organised and named appropriately
- Answering the phone/responding to emails.
- Processing trade instructions
Training will be provided for all processes and systems. Support for relevant exams will be considered on a case by case basis
The key skills we are looking for are:
- Reliable and Diligent
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel particularly)
- Hard-working/can do it attitude - someone who is keen to suggest/implement improvements to processes
- Confident and inquisitive - researching & asking questions if something appears incomplete/inaccurate
- Happy dealing in a fast-paced environment - particularly with competing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills - both with clients, staff and providers
To be considered for this role you should at least have the equivalent of 5 GCSE's grade A-C (minimum C in English and Maths)