Wealth Management Administrator - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
A nationwide wealth management advisory brand who deliver rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals are now looking for a dedicated and experience administrator to join our Client Services Team.
You will work as part of a team to enable our Wealth Planners to maintain a portfolio of clients by liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications and tracking to completion. You will also need to ensure that client information database is accurate at all times and that the business is supported and enabled to deliver an excellent service to its customers.
You could be joining a fast growing company with lots of opportunities for your own career growth and development by applying today.
But, it's not just about what you bring to us…
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, a Pension, a Share Option Scheme as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Experience in a fast paced Financial Services Administration role
- Be a Team player
- Understand the importance of customers service
- Demonstrate integrity
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
- Desirable experience in a regulated environment
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration