Wealth Management Administrator - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, CB1
My client is a highly reputable financial planning practice that prides themselves on the personal touch that they provide their clients. They provide tailored financial advice on a range of financial products for both private and corporate clients. The firm have an excellent staff retention rate and have a really comprehensive benefits package to go along with the salary on offer.
This is a fantastic chance to build a career in a well-established IFA firm. You will be working with the administrative team and working closely with the teams paraplanners and financial advisors. A clear and defined career plan will be put in place that will enable you to progress within the firm. You will also be offered the chance to study towards gaining further financial services qualifications.
- Oversee the new business process from start to finish
- Research information for Financial Planners prior to their client meetings
- Produce quarterly ad hoc client valuations
- Provide relevant information to Financial Advisers regarding clients' current circumstances
- Provide administrative support to Advisers
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Good experience in an IFA firm/setting
- Some financial services qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of IRESS (AO)/ WRAPs/Virtual Cabinet would be advantageous
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA Administrator, private client administrator, financial planning assistant, IFA Assistant