Wealth Management Administrator - City, Derby, United Kingdom, DE1
Wealth Management Administrator
Derby (our ref AL902)
Salary £16,000 - £22,000 pa + benefits
My client is a Chartered Financial Planning practice offering independent financial and mortgage advice to both private and corporate clients. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced administrator to join their existing team.
Providing administrative support to senior administrator and a team of Financial Advisers your role will include:
- Assisting with new business submission
- Utilising various industry and in-house IT systems including Intelligent Office
- Working closely with the Advisers and other administrators to maintain good working relationships
- Assisting with the preparation of client review packs
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Updating client details onto the systems
- General administration to ensure smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience within a wealth management environment and will have a genuine interest in developing their career further the industry. Good IT and communication skills are required along with the ability to work accurately and to prioritise workloads in order to meet the required timescales.
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.