Wealth Management Administrator - London, United Kingdom,
We are recruiting for a PA / Wealth Management Administrator for a successful Partner practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management based in Wimbledon Village (SW19 5).
As the PA / Administrator, the successful candidate will be providing PA & Client Servicing support for an SJP Wealth Management Practice supporting the Partner / Financial Adviser on a 1:1 basis. They shall manage the daily to day operational administration within the company, and communicate and work closely with the remote supporting paraplanners. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is interested in developing their career within the Wealth Management sector.
Previous sales support experience of supporting a Financial Adviser, or SJP experience is highly advantageous.
Specific Role Requirements:
- Providing daily support to the Practice, diary management, general administration and business support
- Preparation of meeting packs for client meetings
- Creating and maintaining clients records
- Preparation and submission of EBS applications
- Preparation of illustrations and protection quotations
- Assisting with arranging meetings with clients, dealing with client queries and sending meeting actions emails to clients
- Full diary management for Senior Partner (Financial Adviser)
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Outlook experience
- Experience of SJP would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in writing, via telephone and face to face.
- Excellent written English
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times and to handle sensitive matters
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, willing to learn
- Smart, professional appearance at all times
- Seeking long term commitment in a support role
- Salary: £24-30K per annum (depending on skills and experience)
- Hours of work: Full time - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Location: Wimbledon Village - SW19 5
- Permanent employed role
To apply for this great opportunity, please apply online.