Wealth Management Administrator - Altrincham, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA14
My client is a well established, successful IFA who are continuing to expand. Due to their plans for the future they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their team. The company will provide training for the successful individual but IFA / Wealth Management experience is desirable.
Duties may include:
- Scanning/copying documents
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Liaising with product providers and clients
- General support in administering applications
- Preparing letters and forwarding documents
- Supporting other members of the team with administration tasks
- Managing the work flow within the office
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Managing filing systems
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, including record management
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Overseeing training and induction of new staff
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Promoting staff development and training
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Skills/Qualities Required:
- Good communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Self motivated
- Good organisation skills
- Personable approach
- Team player
- Extensive on the job training.
- Excellent salary and discretionary bonus offer.
- Funded exams in the financial services sector if desired.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company who offer a support and positive working environment, encouraging professional and personal development