Wealth Management Administrator - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An award-winning wealth management firm based in prestigious office in London have a requirement for an experienced administrator to join their team. This position sits within the financial planning team providing administration support to the financial advisers and paraplanners.
The successful candidate will currently be working in a similar position within an IFA or Wealth management firm providing administration support. You will have outstanding customer services skills and a genuine interest in wealth management. There is a real opportunity to establish yourself within this firm, they offer a friendly and welcoming environment along with financial support towards professional qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
Further information will be provided to successful applications.