Wealth Management Apprentice Graduate Financial Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Our client is respected London financial leading firm, with a dynamic, expanding offices in Central London. The company is a well established and prestigious wealth management organisation based in the centre of London. Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a Wealth Management Consultancy to join their existing team.
This intensive, fast-track training will turn you from a newly graduated student into a highly paid, fully qualified Wealth-Advisory professional within just 18 months or earlier for high fliers.
Based on our graduates' past results our successful trainee wealth advisors earn:
Year one: £25k - 40k+ Trainee Wealth Adviser
Year two: £40k - 70k+ Trainee/Wealth Adviser
Year three: £70k - 125K+ Wealth Adviser
Year four: 125k- 200k+ Adviser/Senior Wealth Adviser/Wealth Manager
Trainee Wealth Manager:
Our focus will be on giving you hands-on experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients worldwide. This will involve you working one to one with a successful financial consultant, helping them address their clients financial issues, which could be anything from pension planning to portfolio investment advice.
• You'll be surrounded by some of the industry's top brokerage advisers, trainers and managers. So when it comes to building up your networking, business-development and client-management skills, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best.
At the same time, you will study towards a professional CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) qualification in investment.
• All the locations we've chosen offer an excellent social life. So there will always be lots of things to do, places to go and people to meet, whether you're at work or enjoying a day off.
• By the end of the 18 months, you should be ready to take on a role as a fully-fledged Wealth Adviser / Investment Broker. If you're really good, you could get there even quicker.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from all recent graduates or all under-graduates in their last year of university. You must be prepared to work across a global office network that spans all of Australia, Asia, Africa, America and the Middle East. You must also be prepared to put everything you've got into achieving your results.
Key qualities we look for
• Enthusiasm, competitiveness, persistence, independence, tenacity, drive.
• Being good with people is a must.
• Recruiting now, and for the summer.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.