Wealth Management Consultant - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
On the hunt for finance graduate jobs and interested in wealth management? A fantastic opportunity has just opened up at a FTSE 100 company who have over £90 billion of client funds under management - if you're interested in joining their team, apply now!
In this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job, you will be joining one of the UK's leading wealth management firms, who focus on providing investments and pensions-based advice. Established in 1990, they offer holistic financial planning services and tailored solutions to a range of high-profile clients. With shareholders including a number of major global financial institutions, the team have a wealth of experience under their belts - and they are now looking to share their expertise with a motivated and ambitious Wealth Management Consultant.
In this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job, you will be working with a selection of Senior Managers and Directors within the acquisition marketing team. You will be prospecting, contacting, and liaising with financial advisers about the opportunities that exist within the partnership for individuals and businesses. It's essential that you are extremely personable, as you will need to be confident speaking with a number of key stakeholders in the industry, working closely with a number of senior managers and directors, and building strong and lasting relationships with financial advisers.
In this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with a selection of Senior Managers and Directors
- Prospecting, contacting and engaging with high-quality financial advisers using a variety of marketing techniques
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with financial advisers
- Capitalising on opportunities that currently exist within the marketplace
So, what are we looking for?
- A university degree - all disciplines are welcome, but an interest in finance is essential
- A friendly, ambitious and articulate graduate
- Good communication skills - you'll be expected to liaise with financial advisers both face-to-face and over the telephone
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
What else is on offer?
- A great starting basic salary of £23,500, plus bonus
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Access to company pension scheme and private health care on completion of probation
- The chance to kick-start your career at a well-established wealth management firm
- The opportunity to learn from experts in finance
- Fantastic support and development opportunities - offering a clear path to progression
Looking for wealth management jobs in London and want to start your career in the financial sector? If you are an ambitious graduate with a keen interest in finance, waste no time and apply for this Wealth Management Consultant graduate job in London today!