Wealth Management Office Administrator - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Wealth Management Office Administrator
London - £25,000 - £32,000 (experience dependant)
An Award-Winning Wealth Management Consultancy located in the City are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support a heavily qualified team. Working closely within a friendly professional office environment you will be responsible for a range of duties including -
- Providing full administrative support to Consultants including meeting preparation and producing presentation material
- Process all new business, illustrations and fund switches.
- Book client meetings, client reviews and ensure consultant diaries are kept up to date
- Liaise with all product providers ensuring business is processed promptly and correctly.
- Help produce client review packs, write summaries and research suitable products.
- Maintain client records ensure all personal details are correct. Make sure the database has Fact Finds, Risk Reports and all client correspondence correctly stored.
- Follow company processes and work within company guidelines and FCA regulations.
- Support Paraplanners with report production, client administration. Help meet deadlines.
- Consult with the team over time management, workflow and any potential timeline issues.
- Help answer client queries via telephone, letter or e-mail.
- Undertake ad-hoc administration duties, projects and office management responsibilities.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy friendly atmosphere and likes working under their own initiative. The company offer a stable office environment in a growing firm who are highly regarded and have won many personal and company excellence awards.
To apply for the position, you must have significant administrative support experience working in an Advisory / IFA / Wealth Management firm. You must also have a positive approach to work, enjoy working in a team led environment and have strong organisational skills.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett.