Wealth Management Technical Support - Top 100 Advisory Firm - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Wealth Management Technical Support - Top 100 Advisory Firm
London - £28,000 + Great Package
A leading Financial Services Company who are continuing to expand are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual. Working in their sales support team, you will be joining a large company who focus on the provision of holistic, independent financial planning services.
The role will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the team and consultants
- Maintaining Client Records and managing New Business processes
- Liaising with clients and third parties, developing successful and professional relationships
- Working closely with other departments, taking on additional duties and projects as required
- Developing your knowledge and be willing to complete sponsored qualifications/training
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
This is a great opportunity for someone with some technical administration experience gained within an IFA environment, looking to develop further within a company willing to invest in your continued professional development. Eager to sponsor you through professional qualifications, the company are really looking for an individual with a self-motivated approach to learning.
To apply, you must be a confident communicator with an enthusiastic yet professional style. It is preferable you are working towards your Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Administration.
In return they offer:
- Full training and exam and development support
- Fantastic working environment
- Great career progression opportunities (promotion from within wherever possible)
- Multi-site, National Financial Planning Firm
For more information, please contact Briony Malden