Wealth Manager. Business Development - Russian and CIS Markets. Wealth - London, United Kingdom,
Interested in FinTech and WealthTech? Are you tired of working for a corporate institution? Would you prefer to oversee your own time and achievements within a rapidly growing firm?
Our forward-thinking client suggests a state of the art WealthTech solution, and you can become a valuable free-spirited team member. This position is offering a highly competitive structure of commission - meaning you can earn your yearly salary with the bonus from one phone call or potential equity share in the business. There is no such strict rule as being present in the office all the time, actually, you can be working from wherever you prefer. A successful candidate must be honest with extensive hunger to succeed.
- Liaising with founders and other early employees to develop and expand the business and client base. Overseas travel may be required.
- Promoting and fully utilising the full range of products and services with clients, advising the clients on the usage and benefits of the solutions
- Communicating on a regular basis with established clients to ensure that the highest level of service is always being delivered
- Increasing knowledge of the independent wealth and asset management sector as well as the WealthTech solutions
- Responding to enquiries and providing guardianship and consultancy services to a discrete number of clients personally
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Sound and transferable book of wealth management business, HNW clients and contacts
- Professional qualifications required by the FCA to advise professional and/or retail clients (CF30)
- Ability to handle wealth management holistically, i.e. cover 360 degrees of client needs
- 7+ years' experience in the Russian speaking wealth management industry
- Desire and skills to conduct client business in a digitally assisted manner
- Masterful relationship management acumen
- University degree
- Independent decision making and 'cando' personality
- Constant and never-ending improvement mentality
- Team spirit, as well as entrepreneurial self-sufficiency to deliver results
- Sense of humour is non-negotiable!
Ideally, you will be based in the UK, but we will also look at the candidates based in Europe and Russia/CIS for the distance working opportunity. No UK working visa can be provided at this stage.
Sounds like you? Apply now!