Wealth Manager/Financial Adviser - London - London, United Kingdom,
We are seeking exceptional candidates to work in a Wealth Management company in Canary Wharf. Client bank, Paraplanning and administration team provided.
- Financial support if needed
- Solutions for existing clients you may have
- The firm will provide client leads, professional introductions and referrals
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Tailored package
- Study support
- A compensation scheme which equates to 70% -85% of new business revenue
- Middle office and back office support
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Option of financial support for subsistence and marketing costs
- Comprehensive professional development program
The role is to take control and advise clients on Regulated products. It is essential that you already have your level 4 diploma and support for L6 and Chartered status is provided. You will be part of a successful wealth management company.
The firm has a strong culture of developing and nurturing its advisers and this business typically has a track record of helping its advisers achieve revenue in excess of £100K in the first year. There are employed and self-employed positions as your circumstances dictate.
Send your CV in the first instance so we can have a quick chat about if it's right for you.
Profile of candidates sought:
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to continue their professional development
• Passionate about building long term relationships with clients, by delivering a high quality ongoing advice service
• Can demonstrate an ability to provide sound investment advice in a professional and articulate manner
• Ideally 1 - 2 years of previous adviser experience