Wealth Manager/Private Banking Manager (Regulated) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG1
Wealth Manager Private Banking
Salary £45K - £68K (dependent upon experience and qualifications).
Due expansion in its wealth management division, my client a reputable private banking institution is looking for a Wealth Manager, working out of their Nottingham office.
As a Wealth Manager you'll be part of a dedicated team that specialises in advising high net worth clients. With access to a broad range of solutions from across the bank, you'll be the clients' lead adviser, helping them articulate the purpose of their wealth, and the role they want it to play in their lives, before advising on strategies to help shape their balance sheet.
You'll be providing a holistic advice service focusing in the area of investments and engaging with specialists on tax mitigation, pension and protection planning.
The role of Wealth Manager will involve:-
- Achieve personal objectives and assisting in achieving team targets for: new clients/ assets/ revenues
- Becoming a 'go to' person within the team and key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries
- Being the key interface between the client and other parts of the group, including but not limited to Wealth Advisory, Discretionary Portfolio Management and the Investment Advisory teams
- Discussing markets, their issues and opportunities with clients
- Utilising the banker toolset and systems platforms and challenge current standards to continuously improve quality.
The ideal candidate for the Wealth Manager position must have:-
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) minimum or Level 6 Diploma in Financial Advice (Adv DipFA®) Level six (desired)
- Strong relationship skills with experience of managing and handling the sophisticated needs of individuals and families
- Being effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client's needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
- Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for their clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
- Having experience in controlling and monitoring of risk within a client book
- Having excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined private banking expertise and excellent business development/cold calling skills.
This role is deemed as a certified role under the PRA & FCA - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
The successful applicant for the Relationship Manager role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits:-
- Basic salary £45K - £68K (dependent upon experience and qualifications).
- DIS Life Assurance,
If you would like to be considered for the Wealth Manager position please apply now to be considered.