Wealth Manager/Private Banking Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Are you looking for something new and exciting within the IFA or Banking world but continue your finance career by joining one of the world class Investment Management organisation?
Tired of financial sales and want to focus on forging strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service?
My client is a privately-held investment management company that manages portfolios for high net worth private clients and some of the world's pre-eminent institutions. Due to the significant growth within the financial services industry over the past decade this organisation is now searching for a highly talented Investment Counsellor (Wealth Manager), to join their team in their London office to work with clients in Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands.
The role of the Investment Counsellor (Wealth Manager), will involve working on:-
- Overseeing high-net-worth client relationships
- Communicating current market strategies and portfolio updates to assigned clients
- Acting as the liaison between affluent clients and the organisation's investment decision-makers
- Gaining advanced finance and capital markets education through their training and mentoring program
- No prospecting, cold-calling or sales.
The ideal candidate for the Investment Counsellor (Wealth Manager), position must have:-
- Native or Fluent language skills essential in either (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch essential)
- 3+ years of investment industry or financial services success
- Applicable finance experience and knowledge of finance and capital markets
- Efficient and organized time management skills
- Dynamic communication skills
- Highly articulate and personable with a strong, professional work ethic
- University Graduate
- FCA, RDR level 4 qualifications preferred (but not essential).
If you are currently working within a High/Ultra high net worth Private Banking culture and fluent in either Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Dutch my client would like to talk with you. Please forward me a copy of your CV I will follow this up with a discussion about this exciting opportunity.