Wealth Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Associate Wealth Manager, London and Home Counties
We have number of positions available nationwide for an Associate and/or Trainee Wealth Manager(s) to join a high profile, International Wealth Management Business who is seeking to recruit talented and ambitious FCA Level 4 diploma qualified or currently studying professionals, from London and the home counties, who would like to make the transition into a Wealth Management career.
Our client will be fundamental in assisting you in building a successful wealth management business from the ground up by initially identifying the right position and proposition within a partnering firm environment in which you will thrive.
You will be allocated an experienced and successful Wealth Manager who will guide and mentor you from day one as well as a Transition Manager to oversee your adjustment period.
The skills required for this Associate Wealth Manager position ideally are:
- You are FCA Diploma Level 4 qualified or currently studying to Level 4 in financial planning
- You are looking for the next logical step in your career and can demonstrate that you are very proactive, dynamic and ambitious
- You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential in a wealth management career
- You would like the opportunity to take a significant leap forward in your earning capacity. Depending on your situation we can offer salaried or self-employed
- Bespoke support to smooth your transition
- Existing client servicing opportunities
- Access to our distinctive approach to investment management
- Specialist advice and technical support
- Exceptional marketing support, including client events
- Streamlined administration allowing more face-to-face time with clients
Key Words:Independent Financial Advisor, IFA, Wealth Management, Wealth Managers, FCA, Financial Planner, CII, CISI, LIBF
Rayner Financial: Rayner Financial are a leading dedicated financial services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the financial industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only to our customers but in placing our permanent staff.
Rayner Financial is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.