Wealth Planning Administrator - 12 month FTC - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Wealth Planning Administrator - 12 month FTC
An Wealth Planning Administrator is required to work for our Client, a prestigious and well known Private Bank & Wealth Management business with offices based in core cities throughout the UK. Offering a genuinely bespoke Wealth Management service to a diverse range of HNW individuals, our Client provide Investment Management, Financial Planning, Lending and Private Banking services.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and professional Administrator to join the Wealth Management team based in stunning offices in central Manchester. Working on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Head of Wealth Planning Operations you will be undertaking data cleansing, data input and reconciliation tasks required as part of transformation projects, Whilst delivery a first class client support t al times.
- Update core systems with client data
- Obtain client files and information from supporting systems and reconcile with new systems as required
- Liaise with Front Office, when necessary; and identify best source of client data
- Update spreadsheets to ensure that regular MI can be obtained to show progress
- Assist the Administrative and Client Support teams within the Front Office where required
- Carry out any other duty as may reasonably be required
Candidates applying for the role should come from a Financial Planning, Private Banking or Wealth Management background. Those offering previous use of Back Office system; Intelliflow, are of high interest. You will be a professional and a very strong communicators. The ability to work as part of a fast paced and hard working team is essential.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultant quoting REF: NJR8572