financial adviser - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Accrington to join a fantastic IFA Practice.
This company has been on the grow for a number of years and is linked with an accountancy. They are looking for an adviser to join them due to an excess of clients.
They provide whole of market advice and work with all cases and clients of all backgrounds. You will have back office support and you will be focused on delivering a high standard of holistic financial advice.
This is the chance to join a company who have a professional ethos and standing but at the same time firmly believe in building strong and lasting relationships with clients to ensure the longevity of those relationships.
What's in it for you:
- Starting salaries from £35,000+a competitive bonus potential.
- Inbound clients as well as an immediate client bank to service.
- Great Work culture with no micromanagement
- Fantastic team environment with back office support.
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma, preferably on way to chartered.
- Previous IFA experience.
- Motivation and drive
- Rapport building skills